Question for you

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Wendie:

      Hope you had a Merry Chriostmas or Happy Hanukkah, And a Happy
      New Years celebration.

      What brings this question up is that it appears that you are on
      both Scouts-L and Scouter-T. I have determined that I may be part
      of the cross-posting problem. The last three times I have made a
      post to a list of groups that includes both Scouter-T and Scouts-L,
      the post to Scouter-T it echoed back thru to Scouts-L.

      Have you ever had this happen?

      I may have to make a bulk post to everyone by Scouter-T, and
      then to Scouter-T -- I don't know. But I can't see anything
      in the headers that would cause this.

      Catch you later...

      YiS,

      Chuck