Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines For 2004

  • Jay Oakman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31 6:04 AM
      this is the First Year the Resident Camp Director will be going to a full week of National Camping School and not the three day course as in previous years

      Wendell Brown <wbrown@...> wrote:On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:16:01 -0000, Jay Oakman wrote:

      >Cub Scout Resident Camp:
      >
      >Camp director trained in NationalCamping School Resident
      >Camping Management;
      >
      >not at National Camping School Cub Scouting

      I'm pretty sure that most of the information in the table related to
      "Leader Training" is ADDITIONAL information from the references
      compared to last year. I don't think it's new information... just new
      / clarified for the CSOPG.... :)

      Specifically, regarding resident camp, I think the "Resident Camp
      Standards, No. 19-108" already specified "National Camping School
      Resident Camping Management" for the director. The CSOPG just didn't
      go to that detail.

      Wendell Brown - Scouting The Net - <http://www.ScoutingTheNet.com/>
      Quapaw Area Council - Cub Camping Chairman - Webmaster

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT