Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New file uploaded to scouter_t

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 135 , Dec 27, 2003
      I believe this is a text copy of the NATIONAL 2004 version from NCAC's
      web site. I haven't had time to scan in the actual 2004 national
      version (anyone else have a scanned copy??).

      On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:19:02 -0000, Paul wrote:

      >This is the NCAC version and should not be offered as the official
      >national program guidelines
    • Scott Smith
      Message 135 of 135 , Mar 15
        All or anyone -

        Getting plugged back into this group. I cannot access the file at the URL
        below, believe it is a Yahoo permissions issue. I used to be able to do
        that, can anyone give me an idea of how to get reconnected. I refreshed my
        Yahoo login so everything seems to be ok there. Thanks!

        Scott

        From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
        To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 03/15/2017 10:49 AM
        Subject: [Scouter_T] New file uploaded to scouter_t

        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scouter_t
        group.

        File : /Training Conferences/CouncilTrainingChairs2017Flier.pdf
        Uploaded by : dan_dreelin <ddreelin@...>
        Description : National Training Chair Conference for Council and District
        training Chairs

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        dan_dreelin <ddreelin@...>