Re: New file uploaded to scouter_t

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 135 , Dec 27, 2003
      This is the NCAC version and should not be offered as the official
      national program guidelines

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, scouter_t@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scouter_t
      > group.

      File : /Outdoor_Program/2004_Cub_Scout_Outdoor_Program_Guideli
      nes.pdf
      > Uploaded by : krtodd <krtodd@r...>
      > Description : Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines for 2004
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      b_Scout_Outdoor_Program_Guidelines.pdf

      > Regards,
      >
      > krtodd <krtodd@r...>
    • Scott Smith
      Message 135 of 135 , Mar 15
        All or anyone -

        Getting plugged back into this group. I cannot access the file at the URL
        below, believe it is a Yahoo permissions issue. I used to be able to do
        that, can anyone give me an idea of how to get reconnected. I refreshed my
        Yahoo login so everything seems to be ok there. Thanks!

        Scott

        From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
        To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 03/15/2017 10:49 AM
        Subject: [Scouter_T] New file uploaded to scouter_t

        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scouter_t
        group.

        File : /Training Conferences/CouncilTrainingChairs2017Flier.pdf
        Uploaded by : dan_dreelin <ddreelin@...>
        Description : National Training Chair Conference for Council and District
        training Chairs

        dan_dreelin <ddreelin@...>