Re: [Scouter_T] BS Trainers Conference

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2003
      In a message dated 12/12/03 9:40:33 AM, scoutingislife@... writes:

      > We have put together a one day program we are calling the "Boy
      > Scout Trainers Conference" (concept report attached) set to take place
      > in late January. I'm sharing this with you to ask if anyone else has
      > tried something like this in their your council. This event is modeled
      > somewhat after the annual Commissioners conference, and I'm looking for
      > feedback that might make this event even better.

      Hello Jim,

      I don't blast it around, but currently I sit on the National Boy Scouting
      Committe and the National Boy Scouting Training Task Force. One of my
      assignments is to develop a training for Council and District Training Chairmen
      which likely would be offered at the Area or Regional level. I figure on it
      taking 2-2.5 hours.

      I am most interested in the conference you have developed and would be
      exceedingly interested in hearing the results. Our next meeting is in early
      February, so I would need what is available before then.

      Neil

      Neil Lupton
      Talking Lights LLC
      28 Constitution Road