Just go and buy it.

  • Troop1270
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 11, 2003
      John

      Back to me again. How much is your time worth ?
      I brought TroopMaster out of my own pocket.
      Try to look at this from the other direction.
      How much is it going to cost you to learn ScoutMate or write everything out
      by hand.
      Re-chartering with TM takes about 4 minutes, assuming your records are
      up-to-date.
      You might have to waste a couple of hours if they are not.
      I did a dry run last month to make sure that I had all the info.
      This was my first re-charter and it took longer to get the DE to sign the
      papers than it did to print them out from TM. It took me longer to write the
      check.
      Not to re-mention all the other points that have been made about how useful
      TM is during the year.
      I've started by using ScoutMate and ended up with TM. Enough said.
      Take a collection and ask everyone for two bucks.

      Pete Kenny, SM, Troop 1270