Commissioner version Troop/PackMaster

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Commissioner version?

      We are working on a district-level management program that will primarily
      track district and unit-level adult leaders, to include personal data,
      leadership position(s), leadership history, training, special awards, and
      O/A. However, it will also track training schedules and district-level
      activities (e.g., Roundtables, Pow Wows, etc.) and attendance. For each
      unit, it will track location, address, phone numbers, membership (current
      and history), chartering status/history, Friends of Scouting results,
      participation at district events, visitations, and associated scouts/adults.
      In addition, advancement progress will be tracked and summarized. The
      program will import data from TroopMaster and PackMaster but also some data
      from ScoutNET. Of course, there will be a wide range of reports.

      We hope to release the new program within the next few months.

      Thank you!

      Yours in Scouting, Sam

      Sam T. Edwards
      Troopmaster Software, Inc.