Cub Scouting on the Internet

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Thanks to all who responded to our request for recommended Cub related
      websites. Lots of great suggestions. We've compiled the best into the
      attached document. If you can't read it, you may also go to the
      following website and download directly:
      http://training.cfcbsa.org/training_resources.html
      You may also download a similar document for Boy Scout related websites.
      Look under "Misc. Resources". Thanks again for all your help...surf's up!

      Yours in Scouting,
      Jim
      Council Training Chairman
      Central Florida Council (Orlando)