RE: [Scouter_T] Self Study for NLE

  • Dan Kurtenbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2003
      Just a quick footnote to this discussion, if I may. What we are talking
      about here is self-study to complete a training course designed and
      recommended for group instruction and largely without any means of
      assessment.

      It would be possible to design a training system for Scout leaders based
      largely on self-study and mentored experience, followed by testing. But
      that isn't the kind of system we have in Scouting currently.

      Dan Kurtenbach
      Fairfax, VA