Re: [Scouter_T] Re: NLE

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 18, 2003
      At our last council "Cub Scout Trainers Conference" we had a session
      specifically designed for Pack Trainers. You may download the handout
      (Pack Trainer_BSA) and the PowerPoint presentation file (Pack Trainer
      Orientation) at our council's training website under "Training
      Resources" <http://training.cfcbsa.org/training_resources.html>. Hope
      this is useful for what you are looking for.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Jim
      Council Training Chairman
      Central Florida Council (Orlando)

      JNDunnMN@... wrote:

      >Lloyd,
      >can you give us an outline of what you taught in the pack trainer course?
      >
      >YiS,
      >Jamie Dunn
      >Pack Trainer
      >P. 512
      >Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      >Cub Scout Training Chair
      >3 Rivers District

      >Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/

    • Dave Loomis
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 13, 2003
        I checked out your web site. What a fantastic idea. Now if we could
        invent something that runs on spam.

        Dave

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349