RE: [Scouter_T] NLE

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 13, 2003
      I had the same reaction, Scott, but taking "New" off of it does make sense.

      Leader Essentials?
      BSA Essentials?

      Teresa
      Pack 321 CC, Bluff Park UMC
      Vulcan District Cub Scout Training Coord.
      Greater AL Council

      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 13 8:31 PM
        I checked out your web site. What a fantastic idea. Now if we could
        invent something that runs on spam.

        Dave

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349