Re: [Scouter_T] NLE

  • Chris Jacobi
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 13, 2003
      At 01:15 PM 11/13/2003 , you wrote:
      >how to get people to come to NLE that have been around for a long time

      This may be controversial, but anyway!

      Why do you want to do this? If people are in scouts a long time they
      for sure will have learned the contents of NEW leader essentials by
      other courses and interacting with other leaders. Much more important
      is to make sure they learn position specfics where more things
      change.

      Presentation 2 is an exception: This one I believe you can't watch
      often enough.

      Chris

      Chris Jacobi
      Stanford District Training Chair
      jacobi@...
      http://www.pacsky.org
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 13, 2003
        I checked out your web site. What a fantastic idea. Now if we could
        invent something that runs on spam.

        Dave

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349