NLE

  • Cstrek97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 13, 2003
      I would offer it in a different room, if possible, at the same time a
      Roundtable is going on. Hopefully, even if only a few people attended, the word
      might get out, and eventually attendance might increase.

      Also, NLE is required as a prerequisite for further training, so mention that
      to your leaders. Also remind them, your leaders, to pass the word to others
      in the Unit....Committee people, Assistant Scout leaders, active parents,
      etc. We sometimes forget that when we speak to our leaders, we need to remind
      them to "spread the word", and not just keep information for themselves only.

      Good luck.

      Marty Smith
      District Training Chair in CT.

    • Dave Loomis
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 13, 2003
        I checked out your web site. What a fantastic idea. Now if we could
        invent something that runs on spam.

        Dave

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349