Re: [Scouter_T] CO syllabus?

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
      There's an outline of the CORs duties in the pamphlet # 33118(N), the latest version
      I know of being "C". You could probably do a short training sesion from that.

      Dave

      wahowland@... wrote:

      > I heard at a recent Univ of Scouting that there is a syllabus for training
      > Charter Org Reps. Is this a nat'lly developed one, or was I just hearing
      > about a
      > locally-produced thing? If it exists nationally (or if you have a good
      > locally-developed one), can someone either point me to it or send me an
      > electronic
      > copy?
      >
      > YiS
      > Auntie Beans

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
    • Nell Colbert
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
        Hi Auntie Beans,

        Below are links to the National syllabus for CR training.

        <http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/index.html>
        http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/index.html
        <http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/04-113.pdf>
        http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/04-113.pdf

        Hope this helps.

        Nell Colbert
        Central Florida Council
        Little Econ District
        CR Training Course Director - Jan04

        I heard at a recent Univ of Scouting that there is a syllabus for
        training
        Charter Org Reps. Is this a nat'lly developed one, or was I just hearing
        about a
        locally-produced thing? If it exists nationally (or if you have a good
        locally-developed one), can someone either point me to it or send me an
        electronic
        copy?

        YiS
        Auntie Beans
        Training Chair
        Cape Cod & Islands Council, MA
        I useta be an eagle... NE-I-188
        ...and a staffer, NE-I-209, 234
        Nat'l Health & Safety NSJ 1997, 2001, 2005

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cq59ok6/M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=eg
        roupweb/S=1705066162:HM/EXP=1068829423/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.ad
        vertising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1068743023179919> Click to learn
        more...

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=236272105>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Ken Todd
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2003
          The training syllabus is published by the National Office.

          Yours in Scouting,
          Ken