Re: [Scouter_T] CO syllabus?

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
      The course is called "Training the Chartered Organization Representative" No.
      4-113.

      And here are some links to some council developed presentations:
      www.tac-bsa.org/cor_training.ppt
      www.geocities.com/powerpoint_presentations/ COR_Training_2002.ppt -
      Supplemental Result
      www.umcscouting.org/download/COR_Training.PDF
      www.grandtetoncouncil.org/index.cfm?pageid=1265

      YiS,
      Jamie Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      P. 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Chair
      3 Rivers District

    • Chris Jacobi
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
        At 09:03 AM 11/13/2003 , you wrote:
        >syllabus for training
        >Charter Org Reps

        It is on the BSA website
        http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/index.html

        Chris

        Chris Jacobi
        jacobi@...
        www.pacsky.org
      • Dave Loomis
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
          There's an outline of the CORs duties in the pamphlet # 33118(N), the latest version
          I know of being "C". You could probably do a short training sesion from that.

          Dave

          wahowland@... wrote:

          > I heard at a recent Univ of Scouting that there is a syllabus for training
          > Charter Org Reps. Is this a nat'lly developed one, or was I just hearing
          > about a
          > locally-produced thing? If it exists nationally (or if you have a good
          > locally-developed one), can someone either point me to it or send me an
          > electronic
          > copy?
          >
          > YiS
          > Auntie Beans

          245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
          Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
        • Nell Colbert
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
            Hi Auntie Beans,

            Below are links to the National syllabus for CR training.

            <http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/index.html>
            http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/index.html
            <http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/04-113.pdf>
            http://www.scouting.org/relationships/04-113/04-113.pdf

            Hope this helps.

            Nell Colbert
            Central Florida Council
            Little Econ District
            CR Training Course Director - Jan04

            I heard at a recent Univ of Scouting that there is a syllabus for
            training
            Charter Org Reps. Is this a nat'lly developed one, or was I just hearing
            about a
            locally-produced thing? If it exists nationally (or if you have a good
            locally-developed one), can someone either point me to it or send me an
            electronic
            copy?

            YiS
            Auntie Beans
            Training Chair
            Cape Cod & Islands Council, MA
            I useta be an eagle... NE-I-188
            ...and a staffer, NE-I-209, 234
            Nat'l Health & Safety NSJ 1997, 2001, 2005

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cq59ok6/M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=eg
            roupweb/S=1705066162:HM/EXP=1068829423/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.ad
            vertising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1068743023179919> Click to learn
            more...

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=egrou
            pmail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=236272105>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Ken Todd
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2003
              The training syllabus is published by the National Office.

              Yours in Scouting,
              Ken