Outdoor Webelos Training Syllabus

  • Deb Morrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2003
      Does anyone on this list have a copy of the old or new
      Outdoor Webelos Training Syllabus? If you have it in
      electronic form, please forward a copy of this to me!
      The members of our training team seem to have misplaced
      ALL their copies, and we have a meeting next Tuesday to
      split up the assignments! Our DE doesn't seem to have a
      copy available either!

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Deb Morrow
      corzines@...
    • John D. Halter
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2003
        I believe I have an electronic copy. I'll double check and email it to you
        off-list if I have it.

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Cubmaster
        Pack 230 Apopka Florida
        www.pack230.com
        Assistant Scoutmaster
        Troop 936 Longwood Florida
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
        > Does anyone on this list have a copy of the old or new
        > Outdoor Webelos Training Syllabus? If you have it in
        > electronic form, please forward a copy of this to me!
        > The members of our training team seem to have misplaced
        > ALL their copies, and we have a meeting next Tuesday to
        > split up the assignments! Our DE doesn't seem to have a
        > copy available either!
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
        >
        > Deb Morrow
        > corzines@...

      • Deb Morrow
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2003
          John,

          Thank you so very, very much!

          Deb

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2003
            To everyone on Scouter_T,

            I've received a copy of the syllabus I was needing. Thank you all
            for your quick and wonderful response!

            Deb Morrow
            corzines@...

          • stevenengr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
              Deb/Wendell,

              Could we post this "found" OWL syllabus to the files section for future
              accessibility?

              Thanks,
              Steven Phillips
              Great Rivers Council

            • Deb Morrow
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
                Steven,

                Talk to Teresa Hall

                Teresa Hall <tphall@...>

                She's the one who I originally "got" it from.

                Deb

                At 11:54 AM 11/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
                >Deb/Wendell,
                >
                >Could we post this "found" OWL syllabus to the files section for future
                >accessibility?
                >
                >Thanks,
                >Steven Phillips
                >Great Rivers Council

                >Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/

              • Fred Goodwin, CMA
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
                  To John (or whomever provided the electronic copy): could you please
                  post it in the "Files" section? This comes up often enough that it
                  would be useful to be able to refer people to a copy.

                  Thanx,

                  Fred Goodwin
                  Keystone District Training Team
                  Alamo Area Council