"Honor" Logo

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      Does anyone have a relatively med. to high resolution file of the BSA's
      "On My Honor" logo? I need one WITHOUT the white background so I may use
      with different colored backgrounds. So far all I've been able to find
      have been low resolution versions with white backgrounds. Or maybe
      someone knows a trick or two to remove the background so the logo is
      displayed alone without any background. Any assistance appreciated. Thanks.
      --Jim