Re: [Scouter_T] My introduction to all Trainers on the List

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
      Welcome, Pat,

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
        Nothing personal, Pat, but try to teach the syllabus as it is written a couple of
        times before you start adding stuff. It is difficult enough to keep on time with the
        material given without adding more stuff.

        Dave
        ADC & Training Chair

        Shaw wrote:

        > I certainly want to stay in keeping with the syllabus presented by BSA,
        > but I'm looking for any ideas to -as Emeril would say - Kick It Up a
        > Notch. So send me your ideas, or post them to the list. I really
        > appreciate it.
        >
        > Yours in Scouting,
        > Pat Shaw

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
      • Teresa Hall
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
          Welcome Pat! I can vouch for this Wally person of whom you speak. He's a
          pretty fair instructor... <smile>

          Welcome aboard!
          Teresa
          what, you need my sig?
          Teresa Hall
          Pack 321 CC, Bluff Park UMC
          Vulcan District Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          (h) 205-822-9043
          (w) 205-934-3254
          hallter@...