Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Safe Swim/Safety Afloat

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2003
      I think this might be what you are looking for:

      1. Safe Swim Defense It Works! Training Outline #19-417

      2. Safe Swim Defense It Works! Video #AV-09V029

      3. Safety Afloat Training Outline #34159C (or a higher letter. My copy
      is 2001 printing.)

      4. Safety Afloat Video #AV-09V002

      Hope this information will be of help.

      Judy Yeager
      NT District Training Chair, HOAC
    • John Oliphant
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2003
        Thanks for all the info, everybody. I'm searching for the materials now.

        BTW, the schedule is 50 minutes per session. :-)

        --
        John Oliphant
        Wabano District