RE: [Scouter_T] Re: A Great Wood Badge Course!

  • Del Rockwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
      I just finished taking the C-35-03 course here in Michigan. Our Scoutmaster
      was involved in most of the activities, but did not lead many of them. He
      was instructor at one or two of the sessions, but again, not many. In fact,
      the rest of the staff bought him a folding rocking chair to use during the
      course. I'm sure he had worked hard behind the scenes, but the staff, and
      especially the Senior Patrol Leader seemed to do most of the work and
      presiding over meetings. As it should be in my thought process.

      Del