Re: Cub Scout Camping Guidelines -- Camporees

  • Dan Kurtenbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2003
      Thanks to all who responded.

      If any of you have a connection with whoever prepares these
      publications, I note that there is an error in the chart
      entitled "Scouting's Camping Program -- Ever-Increasing Challenge
      Out-of-Doors." The column above "Age 13" lists Boy Scout Camping,
      Varsity Scout Camping, Venture Activities, and Varsity Sports.
      While that is correct for Boy Scout Camping and Venture [Patrol, not
      VenturING] Activities, the minimum age for Varsity Scouts is 14.

      Dan Kurtenbach
      Fairfax, VA