Webelos uniforms??

  • Ken Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
      Excuse the cross post from Cub Scout Talk-

      Did I miss something regarding Webelos uniforms? As I watched the Cub
      Scout Leader Video, the Webelos section says:
      "that's why we made the unifor different - tan and olive with blue
      shoulder loops".

      Now, I know Webelos have been wearing this uniform for a long time.
      But, I thought it was an option - the boy could wear his blue shirt
      or the tan/khaki shirt. Is this still an option??

      Thanks.
      -Ken
    • John D. Halter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
        Yes, it's still an option. It is up to the family to choose which shirt the
        boy will wear.

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Cubmaster