Camping nights

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      >> He did not attend a BSA summer camp but did attend
      >> Cub Scout camp with his younger brother.

      I'm assuming he did so as a BOY SCOUT, since of course he cannot count
      anything done as a Cub Scout for any Boy Scout advancement. This is entirely
      independent of the issue of whether these particular nights of camping would count
      for the Camping MB (IMHO, they ought not to).

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Islands Council, MA
      Training Committee Chair
      NSJ 1997, 2001, 2005 Nat'l Health & Safety
      Abake Mi-Sa-Na-Ki Lodge #393
      I useta be an Eagle....NEI-188
      and a staffer! NE-I-209