Re: [Scouter_T] District JLT Syllabus

  • Curt Stoltz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Kris,

      I have been asked to prepare a district level training course on how to do Tropp JLT. Could you send me your JLT syllabus please.

      Thanks

      Curt Stoltz
      District Trainer
      3 Rivers District
      Minnesota

      Kris Swank <kswank@...> wrote:
      Just got back from Camp, and found many requests for the JLT syllabus. I
      have mailed it and hopefully did not miss anyone. If I did please email
      me again and I'll get it out to you. Wendell offered to put it into a
      .pdf format and put it in the files section for the list, too.

      Take Care,
      Kris

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor