RE: [Scouter_T] 2004 Wood Badge Opportunity

  • David Seibold
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 2:13 PM
      John, you wrote:

      WooHoo! I finished my final ticket item last weekend!! Free at last, free
      at last!
      :- )

      Congratulations are certainly in order for your ticket completion but I
      think that you will soon find that the fun has only just begun! Now that you
      are trained, you will have many opportunities to use that training!

      Welcome to the ranks of the "career volunteers!"

      David Seibold
      Chartered Organization Representative
      Big Valley District Commissioner
      (I usta be an eagle... W3-59-81)