Outdoor Leader Skillls for Webelos Leaders

  • Deborah A. Krieger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      This new course #13-33640 is listed in the current Leadership Training
      Committee Guide. It has not been released by National.

      "Until National launches this new version of Webelos Leader Outdoor
      Training we are to continue to use the "Webelos Outdoor" course syllabus
      section from the previous Cub Scout Training syllabus #...."

      Deb =)

      P.S. I was pretty sure the BALOO string would bring up the Webelos. ;)

      Deborah A. Krieger
      Central Florida Council, BSA
      Osceola District Committee
      407-498-0332
      Click <http://users.kua.net/~dwbrown/> here for Osceola Training
      Information!
      Dedicated to influencing the lives of youth through the training of
      Scouting leaders...I volunteer

    • John D. Halter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        Does anyone have an electronic copy of the 'old' Webelos Leader Outdoor
        Training syllabus?

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Cubmaster