Re: [Scouter_T] Online CS Fast Start

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2003
      In a message dated 7/19/03 2:44:57 PM, paperclp@... writes:

      > With Internet Explorer it works better - but the audio is not working
      > well this Saturday afternoon.

      Both were working last week when I visited the site from work - but we have a
      T-1 line, so that may affect the download. I have found that the browser
      makes a difference - IE works best. I know when I tried to do the Boy Scout Fast
      Start on my 58K modem at home that it took forever to download/view the video.
      They might not yet have all the kinks worked out of the Cub Scout version.

      YiS,
      Jamie Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      P. 512