Digest Number 645

  • Barbara Karweik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2003
      Deborah
      I would be very interested in the syllabus you have developed for your 3
      courses. If you are interested, you could send it to me but I think others
      on the list might be interested too.
      We have been trying to get the Pack Trainers to come to TDC but haven't been
      as successful as I'd like.
      I think a shorter introduction to the position would be an advantage and I
      could encourage them to get the other training they need.
      Also, since the materials are available at the Scout Shop, there are Pack
      Trainers in our District that I, as District Training Chair, don't know
      about who are doing training. They don't give out training cards or get the
      training into Scout Net, either.
      Good luck with your July 26th Conference. That sounds like a winner.
      Barb Karweik
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council

      Message: 8