Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 646

  • Geoffrey Mayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2003
      Lloyd Solis wrote ( Fri, 18 Jul 2003):

      > PS does anyone know how to access Cub Scout Leader Fast Start Training
      > on line these days? Every time I attempt it, I run into dead ends.

      This URL worked this morning:
      http://www.scouting.org/cubscouts/faststart/

      God bless!

      Geoffrey Mayer
    • Lloyd Solis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2003
        Geoffrey Mayer wrote:

        >Lloyd Solis wrote ( Fri, 18 Jul 2003):
        >

        >>PS does anyone know how to access Cub Scout Leader Fast Start Training
        >>on line these days? Every time I attempt it, I run into dead ends.
        >>

        >This URL worked this morning:
        >http://www.scouting.org/cubscouts/faststart/
        >
        >God bless!
        >
        >Geoffrey Mayer

        Thanks Geoffrey,

        I get error messages everytime I try to open it through netscape 7.0.
        With Internet Explorer it works better - but the audio is not working
        well this Saturday afternoon.
        The video won't work at all.

        Lloyd