Scouting Resources for Serving Youth with Disabilities

  • David D. Vaughan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
      I am in search for a copy of Scouting Resources for Serving Youth with Disabilities No. 89-120B.

      Does anyone have an electronic copy of this publication or can scan it and send it to me?

      David Vaughan
      Council Training Chair
      Southern Sierra Council
      W4-57-86
      DVAUGHAN@...
      Still a Buffalo....

      There's only one thing wrong with Boy Scouts...
      there aren't enough of 'em.
      -Will Rogers

    • Fred Goodwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "David D. Vaughan" <DVAUGHAN@...> wrote:

        > I am in search for a copy of Scouting Resources for Serving Youth
        > with Disabilities No. 89-120B.
        >
        > Does anyone have an electronic copy of this publication or can scan
        > it and send it to me?

        I know this response is a little late, but in case anyone else is
        looking for this, I found a copy here:

        http://www.alleghenyhighlands.org/forms/Resources4scoutsdisabilities.pdf