District JLT Syllabus

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Just got back from Camp, and found many requests for the JLT syllabus. I
      have mailed it and hopefully did not miss anyone. If I did please email
      me again and I'll get it out to you. Wendell offered to put it into a
      .pdf format and put it in the files section for the list, too.

      Take Care,
      Kris
    • Curt Stoltz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Kris,

        I have been asked to prepare a district level training course on how to do Tropp JLT. Could you send me your JLT syllabus please.

        Thanks

        Curt Stoltz
        District Trainer
        3 Rivers District
        Minnesota

        Kris Swank <kswank@...> wrote:
        Just got back from Camp, and found many requests for the JLT syllabus. I
        have mailed it and hopefully did not miss anyone. If I did please email
        me again and I'll get it out to you. Wendell offered to put it into a
        .pdf format and put it in the files section for the list, too.

        Take Care,
        Kris

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor