Re: Youth Leadership Training

  • Brian L Chesnut
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2003
      I would also like a copy.

      Thank you,
      Brian Chesnut
    • Mark Ritter
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2003
        [snip]
        Another idea is for someone to post in on their personal web page. ;)
        [/nsip]

        Well .... we could always see if the folks at US Scouting Service Project
        would post it there for us. Or, I've still got some space available on my
        own web site(s). It may be a while before I can get to it. But if there
        are no other volunteers, I could probably put it on one or both of my sites:
        http://www.geocities.com/ritter_me or http://home.stny.rr.com/ritterme.

        Yiss;
        Mark Ritter.
      • Troop1270
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 29, 2003
          We have just returned from Summer camp and are ploughing through our email.

          Read yours and yes please, We would like a copy of the syllabus. Thanks.

          Pete Kenny, SM Troop 1270, Aubrey TX.