Re: Youth Leadership Training

  • Brian L Chesnut
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2003
      I would also like a copy.

      Thank you,
      Brian Chesnut
    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 24, 2003
        Mark Ritter wrote...

        > (2) Rather than keep track of who wants it and who it's been sent to, why
        > not upload it to the FILES section of the Scouter_T group?

        I think the poster said that it would take a lot of memory to do
        it. The poster indicated that if it could be compressed, they
        would be more likely to post it.

        Now, one idea is to upload it for a limited time, after which
        it gets deleted.

        Another idea is for someone to post in on their personal web page. ;)

        [snip]

        YiS,

        Chuck
      • Mark Ritter
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2003
          [snip]
          Another idea is for someone to post in on their personal web page. ;)
          [/nsip]

          Well .... we could always see if the folks at US Scouting Service Project
          would post it there for us. Or, I've still got some space available on my
          own web site(s). It may be a while before I can get to it. But if there
          are no other volunteers, I could probably put it on one or both of my sites:
          http://www.geocities.com/ritter_me or http://home.stny.rr.com/ritterme.

          Yiss;
          Mark Ritter.
        • Troop1270
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 29, 2003
            We have just returned from Summer camp and are ploughing through our email.

            Read yours and yes please, We would like a copy of the syllabus. Thanks.

            Pete Kenny, SM Troop 1270, Aubrey TX.