Re: [Scouter_T] Re: What's a Redneck? (was From the moderator.....)

  • Debbie Beer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2003
      It is interesting what you learn in a training session. Many times I have
      had leaders come into training who have no idea what BSA policies are or how
      the system works. Even though these same leaders have been running program
      in their area for sometime even years.

      Training is a great place to inform leaders, as well as a great place to
      find out what has been going on within a unit. Even though you may be
      straying from the subject just a little, the value of the conversation can
      be immense. Please keep this in mind while you train.