From the moderator.....

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Everyone raise your hand.... if you came to this group to talk about
      scout leader training and have been doing so or keeping quiet, put your
      hand down. If your hand is still up, you might want to think about why
      you came here and if it isn't leader training then you might want to
      reconsider if this is the group for you. :)

      Seriously, this group IS for Scout Leader Training discussion. I
      asked that the "Announcement" song thread be shot in the head about a
      week ago. Please let this thread die.

      Also, DON'T take pot shots at other chatters even if you don't agree
      with their point of view of the color of their hair. Keep it civil or
      take it somewhere else!

      Oh, and for the guy that wanted to know what a redneck is, it's me
      today after spending the weekend getting shooting sports ready for Cub
      Scout Day Camp (and it's also considered a cowboy wanna be... sorta).
      :)