Re: [Scouter_T] RE: whiny politically correct...

  • Chris Jacobi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
      Dan.
      thanks for a good posting.
      Not only did you stop the redneck whining about "politically" correct but
      1) you showed how something really can act as harassment
      2) one good way to stop it (the one in the story AND the one in the e-mail)
      Chris
    • Laura Kilby
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        Hi Y'all!

        Has anyone ever heard of, or participated in a "Me and My Shadow" type of
        training? My understand is that it's a weekend that combines Outdoor
        Leadership skills and District type JLT training.

        Anyway, just curious about it.

        Thanks,
        Laura Kilby
        Santa Fe Trail District Training Chairman
        Quivira Council, Kansas
      • David Seibold
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
          This sounds interesting... can you give us any further details of your
          program?

          David Seibold
          Chartered Organization Representative
          Joint Roundtable Commissioner