Re: "Certified Trainers" for Safety Courses

  • Carla
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23 11:32 PM
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "David D. Vaughan" <DVAUGHAN@b...>
      wrote:
      > Carla, small world. I grew up in NE Washington State but now live
      near Bakersfield. I am trying to implement some kind of recognition
      for our trainers here in Southern Sierra Council.

      David:
      I am amazed how small our world really is sometimes. I'm forever
      running into people I knew back when halfway around the world, or
      running into people who knew people I knew.

      Mt. Baker Council used to (they may still) have a recognition for
      trainers. A trainer had to attend TTT (now TDC), participate as a
      trainer in a certain number of district and council training events
      over a period of time. When the requirements were met the trainer
      was presented with a special Mt. Baker Council Trainer patch.'

      Carla
      ADC-Fidalgo Island
      ACC-LDS Relations
      Mt. Baker Council