Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Phoenix Only: -- Fwd: Cheap Dutch Ovens!!!

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 12 , May 13, 2003
      By the same token, I have a Silva Compass that got misused and now
      points South! Rather than replacing it, I toss it in with the rest of the
      compasses to see how quickly the learners on the compass course figure out that
      something is wrong!

      This could also be a good topic for a Scoutmaster's minute - a good idea
      becoming of little value after misuse.

      Dave

      Scouter Chuck wrote:

      > Pete M. wrote...
      >
      > > If I had an oven that cracked while I was cooking
      > > with it I wouldn't be thrilled with their quality.
      >
      > Anything can crack if misused.

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349