Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 604

  • dan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2003
      Fred Goodwin said:

      >I do know that my new council (Alamo Area) has
      >scheduled a fall WLOT...to run concurrent with BALOO
      >and IOLS.

      Our council has done the same thing with WOLT, Baloo,
      and Scoutmastership Fundamentals (now IOLT with it's
      slightly different format).

      If the new Webelos leader's course is designed to
      dovetail with IOLS that will let us use our staff more
      efficently, and emphasize the shared aspects of the
      Webelos and Boy Scouting part of the Scouting
      movement. That sounds great to me!

      Thanks...Dan

      http://search.yahoo.com