Certifying trainers

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      > I and some
      >others have an official "BSA Training Staff" patch, worn on the left sleeve
      >in the badge of office position.

      What? There is such an official patch? Extant? Details, details please. (We
      have our own, modeled after the new trg logo that looks sorta like the EMT
      logo, on blue for Cub learners, on red for Scouting learners, and on green
      for Venturing learners, once they have completed basic training for their
      position, as pocket danglies; trg staffers have white ones with gold border
      that say "training staff")

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Islands Council, MA