Need updated Merits of Marketing artwork

  • MALesniak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Hello Scouters,

      Sorry to cross-post.

      My pack picked a basic design idea for a new pack t-shirt. I found the
      artwork I needed in my CD Merits of Marketing that someone at my council gave
      me for training/camp use awhile back. Unfortunately the artwork represents
      the tiger program with the 2 tiger heads instead of the new tiger patch. My
      CD is obviously dated.

      Does anyone have a new Merits of Marketing with an updated version of the
      tiger patch included in the design. The artwork is in ClipArt under CubScout
      and has a name of TCWBS.BMP on my older CD. This design is 4 emblems across
      a row - tiger, cub scout, webelos and fleur for boy scouts.

      I'm suppose to give the artwork to the tshirt store within a day or two. Can
      anyone help???!?!?!?!?

      Thanks.
      Michelle Lesniak
      Cubmaster Pack 53 Penn Twp, PA