Character Connections (Scouting Mag Program Helps)

  • joedet
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      I was wondering if anyone has seen the Program Helps for Cubs in Scouting
      Mag (May June Issue)
      it has Character Connections
      It also mentions that this will be in the handbooks,
      Can anyone tell me more about this?
      Are new Handbooks coming out?
      And when are they going to tell us about it?

      joedet
      Bip
      www.scoutlink.net
    • Ken Todd
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2003
        Joedet,

        Character Connections is already in the Tiger Handbook. As the
        remaining Cub Scout handbooks are updated, these are to be included as
        well. Admittedly, I do not have a time table, but they are coming.
        Check out the following 2002 document
        <http://scouting.argentive.com/Character%20Connections.pdf> from BSA
        that describe the Character Connections.

        Yours in Scouting,
        Ken