Re: [Scouter_T] Sleeping Arrangements

  • Lloyd Solis
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2003
      Richard Damon wrote:

      > 6. Male and female youth participants will not share the same sleeping
      > facility.
      >
      > 7. When staying in tents, no youth will stay in the tent of an adult
      > other than his or her parent or guardian.
      >
      > Point 6 is clear that youth of opposite sex do not sleep together, so
      > even if siblings share a room at home, they should not do so while on
      > scout camping.
      >
      > Richard Damon

      I think that #6 relates to 'registered scouts', specifically male and female venturers.
      I don't think they are implying cub scout brothers and their sisters.
      But then, I've made a couple of mistakes already this week in my postings.
      I'm certainly not going to tell my families that they cannot have their boy children and
      girl children together with mom and dad in their own tent.

      YiS

      Lloyd