Re: [Scouter_T] BALOO Reply from Bill Steele

  • Lloyd Solis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      I don't need any higher authority than Bill Steele.
      He has verified that BALOO training is not needed for Webelos Dens to camp (as
      a BSA requirement).
      Local councils may, at their option, require BALOO for Webelos Den camping.
      My apologies to the list for 'muddying the waters' here. I emphasize Bill
      Steele's words boldly below.
      YiS
      Lloyd