RE: [Scouter_T] BALOO Reply from Bill Steele

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      YEE-HA!!!! I don't know if I spelled that right, but it certainly gives the
      authoritative answer I needed.

      Teresa in Alabama

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2003
        I don't need any higher authority than Bill Steele.
        He has verified that BALOO training is not needed for Webelos Dens to camp (as
        a BSA requirement).
        Local councils may, at their option, require BALOO for Webelos Den camping.
        My apologies to the list for 'muddying the waters' here. I emphasize Bill
        Steele's words boldly below.
        YiS
        Lloyd