Re: OLS for Webelos Leaders (#13-33640)

  • S. Kelly Parker
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2003
      Nancy--
      Realizing that everything can change, what was the time-frame
      for the OLS for Webelos Leaders? Is it one-day, or including an
      overnight? Round-robins? I'm trying to figure whether we need a
      Friday night/Saturday booked on the calendar, or just a Saturday, or
      whatever.
      Thank you--
      Kelly Parker
      Whatever-we-decide-to-name-it new District
      Grand Canyon Council

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Woitynek" <nancylw@m...>
      wrote:
      > I have it! Our council has used the new syllabus for the last two
      trainings
      > we did (I'm on staff for it), and will be using it again in a
      couple weeks
      > for our next training. We were one of two or so that were
      piloting it. The
      > one I have will have a few minor changes to it yet, but we've
      gotten the
      > updates as they have been made so far.
      >
      > Nancy Woitynek
      > Blackhawk Area Council
      > Wetassa District www.wetassa.com
      >

      > > Jim asked, "Anyone seen this syllabus yet?? This is supposed to
      be the
      > > replacement for Webelos Outdoor Leader Training."
      > >
      > > Latest word is it won't be out before fall, if then. It has
      been written,
      > > piloted, and sent back for rewrite to include changes in the
      Webelos
      > program
      > > (maybe the addition of Character Connections?)
      > >
      > > Judy Yeager
      > > NT District Training Chair
      > > HOAC
    • Nancy Woitynek
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2003
        This one is set up for all day, no overnight. We begin at 8:30 and end at
        8:00. There are round robins within the training for some of the sessions.
        I'm trying to remember how many staff we have on it, 10-12 I think.

        Nancy