RE: 2003 Outdoor Guidelines

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2003
      THANK YOU!!

      I have a copy from 'way back' in the fall without the appropriate URL
      attached to it. (I toss it in the footer and that way I can always
      "remember" from whence it came).

      Our Cubmaster and Scoutmaster had questions recently about Webelos camping
      with Boy Scouts and I referred them to the article, but couldn't remember
      where it came from. I thought it was ARKIE, silly me .. I never thought to
      check QUAPAW. (I associate the two together, for some odd reason).

      Anyway. Thank you, Judy, for asking about it ... and thank you, Wendell, for
      answering! It is most appreciated!

      Ida

      >>> Excuse the cross post, but can anyone tell me where to find the above,
      >>> #13-631 online? I was sure it was in the files, but I have searched and
      >>> searched and came up empty.
      >>
      >> Actually, I deleted it from the Scouter_T files area early this morning
      >> (it was big and took up too much space). I have both a text and PDF
      >> version are available here:
      >>
      >>> http://www.quapawbsa.org/camping/cub_scout/
    • Wendell Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2003
        On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:54:46 -0400, Ida Lively wrote:

        >I thought it was ARKIE, silly me .. I never thought to
        >check QUAPAW.

        Actually, it WAS on Scouter_t until it was brought up that we were out
        of space on Yahoo. I knew I already had a copy on Quapaw so I nuked
        the one on Yahoo and added a link to Quapaw under the bookmarks.

        >(I associate the two together, for some odd reason).

        It's not so odd.... I'm the owner of Arkie.Net (both the company and
        Scouting The Net) and I provide the server for Quapaw as well as serve
        as webmaster for all three. :)