Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines for 2003

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2003
      Excuse the cross post, but can anyone tell me where to find the above,
      #13-631 online? I was sure it was in the files, but I have searched and
      searched and came up empty.

      Thanks for your help.

      Judy Yeager
      Need this stuff for BALOO coming up in 11 days!
    • Wendell Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2003
        On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:48:23 -0500, Judy Yeager wrote:

        >Excuse the cross post, but can anyone tell me where to find the above,
        >#13-631 online? I was sure it was in the files, but I have searched and
        >searched and came up empty.

        Actually, I deleted it from the Scouter_T files area early this morning
        (it was big and took up too much space). I have both a text and PDF
        version are available here:

        > http://www.quapawbsa.org/camping/cub_scout/

        Check the menu on the right side of the page.

        Wendell Brown
        Quapaw Area Council Webmaster
        http://www.quapawbsa.org/
      • Sean Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2003
        • Judy Yeager
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2003
            Thanks, Scott. I knew I could count on your guys!

            Judy
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2003
              Regarding the below...

              > From: "Wendell Brown" <wbrown@...>
              > Date: 2003/04/22 Tue PM 03:53:35 EDT
              > Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: [Cub-Scout-Talk] Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines for 2003
              >
              > On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:48:23 -0500, Judy Yeager wrote:
              >
              > >Excuse the cross post, but can anyone tell me where to find the above,
              > >#13-631 online? I was sure it was in the files, but I have searched and
              > >searched and came up empty.
              >
              > Actually, I deleted it from the Scouter_T files area early this morning
              > (it was big and took up too much space). I have both a text and PDF
              > version are available here:
              >
              > > http://www.quapawbsa.org/camping/cub_scout/

              Isn't there a section for links on the group page? If you have
              the file on another page, maybe a link to it would be as good
              as haveing a copy in the files section?

              Just an idea...

              YiS,

              Chuck