Gettysburg Ghosts

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      This plea came across one of the lists I subscribe to. Since Scouters are
      so helpful, I thought I'd pass along the plea.

      If you have the tape, please correspond directly with John Papp at
      eaglemaster_3357@...

      From: eaglemaster_3357@...
      Subject: Gettysburg Ghosts

      Hi Scouters of the 'Net,

      I figured I'd ask all of you. I am looking for a VHS Copy of
      a Video that was on the History Channel in February.

      It was a show Called "Time Machine: The Ghosts of Gettysburg."

      It was on the History Channel the first weekend of February.

      Did ANYONE out there, by any chance of the imagination Tape this
      program?? I contacted the History Channel Directly, and they
      said that it is NOT available on Video, and I should watch the
      HC listings for a replay in the next 2-3 Months. . . . .
      I don't have this time to waste.

      Our Troop is going down to Gettysburg the End of this Month,
      from the 24th to the 27th.

      I will be glad to pay your expenses for the Video & Priority
      Shipping, or trade for Patches.

      ANY help you can give us would be very much appreciated.

      Yours in Scouting Spirit,
      John M. Papp
      Scoutmaster, Troop 357, Rotterdam-Schenectady, NY
      Eagle Class of '77. . .and far too much more to list.
      http://troop357ny.tripod.com