Re: [Scouter_T] BSA policy on parental permission

  • Tom Pardue
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2003
      There is a chart that shows the age related activities
      and the ages and Scouting group "allowed" to
      participate. I think this was on the national site.
      I get these type questions during training and am
      still after more definitive than the G2SS.

      Tom Pardue
      SM Troop 548, Bulverde, Texas
      Sioux District Boy Scout Training Staff
      Alamo Area Council